How do you keep the sexual flow going?

Stroking myself as we transition to the alternate location

Sexy talk, touching me between the anus and the balls. Telling me what she wants me to do to her

If I’m putting the condom I just keep eating her, or keep kissing. If I can’t get hard my way out is always eating her to take some time

For me i can have my girl in the room doing cuddles but after all i end up not having a feelings anymore, has anyone experience this? Any help?

Kissing touching

I like the idea of asking her to play with her breast or masterbate while I put the condom on. Or, if I’m moving from oral, go back to foreplay for a bit before getting a condom. Think of the condom as my quick ticket check before I can get inside her. In other words, worry less about getting the condom on or losing the erection and think about how good it will feel in a moment when I’m inside her.

I sometimes just shut it down and end it with my partner after an incident, but sometimes I try and just make out and touch them instead

Using condoms i would say having my partner caress me as i grab it and kiss me in sensual areas while i put it on

I do foreplay as much as I can, hearing my partner vocally, until I get hard and go for penetration, I always depend on foreplay to start penetrating first, and that’s if I don’t go limp again.

Touching, kissing, oral. Also deep connection by keeping our faces close together.

Panic mode

Condoms have always been a mood killer, when my penis isn’t working I kind of give up and use my tongue and fingers, my wife always reaches an orgasm and prefers it that way but I still would prefer to have the “normal sex” and feel unsatisfied

Keep kissing or have the partner put the condom on.

Idk

I really don’t… When I it gets down I feel ashamed and frustrated. My partner knows how to handle this is a very subtle way and don’t make a fuss about it. But it gets in my head and I just feel bad about me.

I’ll typically just throw out the idea that any penetration will happen, and just focus on her, but I would love to also feel good during sex for once

Kissing, my partners scent, 2nd base sometimes.

Kissing. Her entire body.

Engaging in cunnilingus on her helps to keep the sciatica flow going.

I usually try to go down on the woman or finger them while touching myself. The issue is that as things escalate sexually, women always grab for my flaccid penis (which isn’t very big - another reason for my performance anxiety). I literally block their hand from touching it… a woman literally laughed at me once after touching it. I’m not “micro” but still average at best and being soft doesn’t help.