How do you keep the sexual flow going?

Touching and feeling my partner with kissing and keeping it in the moment

Avoiding too many pauses during transitions. And ensuring we are both into it

Possibly changing position to keep things flowing and a new position may or may not get you out of your own head.

It won’t load!

Ok

I’ll have a conversation and try to continue something, usually oral

Honestly, I might be a bit more of a sub than I imagined. I think I need to be more vocal about asking for what I want with my partner and have her be a bit more hands on.

In the past a partner would put on the condom with fellatio and that always worked. Nowadays it’s me who puts it on before sex. Keep touching and masturbating etc doesn’t work me because I always think there’s a time when I’ll have to try the condom again. Maybe focusing on my body and getting out of my head will work

Honestly I haven’t found many good coping mechanisms. I find the small times where I have communicated what I need has actually helped in making me feel more comfortable and getting things going, but it hasn’t been foolproof. Usually I revert to non-penetrative sex and touching other parts of the body but there is always the air of some dissapointment/confusion.

I continue kissing

I go right from foreplay to missionary. Which I’m trying to learn how to ease anxiety so I can do whatever I want

I try to get my partner involved, so i dont feel as though im being “watched,” or pressured. I’ll get them to touch me, some sort of oral, or vice versa. I’ll touch or perform oral for them while they get involved.

I think it’s about communication with a partner who is willing to listen and not put pressure … I’m lucky enough to have a great girlfriend who can tell me it’s ok to have these issues and that puts my mind at ease. If i’m feeling anxious , it’s ok to stop having sex and do something else for awhile until the right moment comes later and I’m out of my head … We can cuddle , get handsy, kiss , and then i won’t feel pressure and I’ll be able to stay hard . Feeling rushed is the worst

Sometimes I ask my gf to give me a hand job before intercourse so there is no break to put Lube on, which can break the sexual flow

I donmo

Oral stimulation like deep kissing can work

Honestly, I’m not sure, for me I dont want to talk about it because I feel there will be negative connotations, and usually it’s with newer partners so I feel the pressure like “now or never”. Talking about it with someone on one of the first dates is strange to me. I dont how I would approach it with a new partner without psyching myself out more. In a perfect world, I’d want someone to be there with me in the moment and hold my attention with dirty talk or touching? Maybe having them help me, but the problem is getting there in the first place.

Talking about it, kissing, foreplay while putting the condom on

I shake my penis

Sexy talk, playing with each other, deep kissing, talking about what you want to do to each other