How do you keep the sexual flow going?

Maintain physical contact

Well I haven’t thought yet on what to do because when it stops being hard I usually just stop the foreplay and I get mad at myself

Just do something fun or sexy while putting on the condom or let my partner put it on

I had a specific situation where i went soft and completely lost my erection. We talked about it and then a bit later we tried again and the only thing i know that helped keep me in the moment and out of my head was, getting verbal and just rubbing my hands all over his body to keep myself distracted from spectatoring.

I will have a condom to hand so I don’t have to search through a drawer for one, shortening the time between foreplay and intercourse. Whilst putting the condom on, past partners have caressed or kissed my neck, my back, or other body parts, sometimes while touching my penis to keep me stimulated as I prepare to put the condom on.

Touching, kissing, and positive affirmations, i.e. “I love you”, “You are so hot”, etc.

Head jobs help me get it back up

Play with her while I sort out myself until I’m ready

My wife and I always do better after we talk. When either of us is feeling anxiety about anything it is always better if we discuss it. We don’t necessarily have to resolve anything, just getting it out helps us feel closer.

Touching and kissing definitely helps. Need to find new ways to keep it going…

Paying attention to what my partner wants and needs, and communicating about what I want and need

Foreplay

More pleasure for her. And take the focus off of me and onto her.

I sometimes pleasure her first to give me more time. Though, if I can’t get it up in the beginning I usually am not able to get it up anytime after.

honestly I haven’t yet. but these things are gonna help so much

Keep kising or arosal each other

Open conversation and understanding typically helps me come back to to a flow after it’s lost, but I’ve found something that’s really been helping is slowing down. Sex isn’t a race. I feel like a lot of my anxiety wells up when I start being asked (or begged) to put it in. It triggers some form of time limit fear. I realize though that Penitration doesn’t have to happen immediately, and when my partners let me take my time to work up to penitration, it feels more intimate and natural.

Solo masturbation and other foreplay

Using condoms has caused a problem. Also going into positions other than Doggy and Missionary. If she introduces a toy, that creates an issue because I believe she needs that to enjoy herself rather it just coming from me.

If i feel i’m about to underperform, I will immediately switch back to foreplay mid-intercourse to keep her pleasure continuous.