Erectile dysfunction after a divorce

Did you start experiencing ED symptoms after you divorced your partner? Why do you think that was? What have you tried that has helped your erection issues?

Currently going through this is a new relationship. It’s so frustrating. I don’t want it to be the reason why this current relationship ends

1 Like

Oh my god. I’m so glad someone asked this question. I had very rare ED issues when I was much younger (20s) but when I was with my (now ex)-wife I never had any issues at all. Fast forward 17 years and I’m single again. Now I have ED issues all the time. Obviously I’m much older now (mid-40s) but I can’t believe it’s just an age-related thing considering the timing with my divorce. I think part of it may be that I’m just a little nervous getting back into dating (which could have been the source of my issues when I was younger), or it could be my mind still thinks I’m doing something I shouldn’t be (ie, being with someone other than my ex). I’ve used meds from time to time to deal with it, but they’re not always effective so I feel like there must be a psychological aspect as well. I’m hoping the exercises here will be helpful!

does someone here experience PE?!

Yes, have certainly experienced that. Currently trying to figure out what to do about it.

Yes, I can identify with what others have posted here. In a long-term marriage which is ending. I have found a new partner. During my marriage, I would have ED every now and again but it was very situational. Toward the end, I suspected my wife was cheating on me, which turned out to be true, so this hurt also. And then we continued to kind of ride out to the end of the marriage, and didn’t have sex for a couple of years. Now it is finally ending, and I have found a great partner, but I am having ED issues bad. And medication doesn’t always help. I am 47, but in very good health, so I feel like it has to be psychological. But I also don’t really have nighttime erections, or rarely, so I feel like it is deeply psychological. Everything is fine because me and the new girl are taking things slow and there hasn’t been much opportunity to have sex. But I feel pressure to get this sorted out soon.

My erections are strong with my wife but not any other girls even though I have a stronger desire for these two other girls and I find them more attractive yet my penis won’t work for them I feel like my wife did voodoo on my mojo

Going through this right now! It’s such a damn nightmare. Found this amazing girl, but I feel like it’s going to end any day now cause of my psychological ED