Do you ever get anxious during sex? How does it affect you? (Part 2)

Yes it effects my erection

Yes it does

I’m very worried that I will not get or stay hard and my partner will loose interest and reject me

Sometimes it do because I think I won’t please her right

Honestly, It makes me do 2 things. I take meds to get hard but I worry when I get hard it won’t last. So I start by pleasuring my partner with hands and mouth so she is sure to get off. As I am doing that I am constantly providing some stimulus to stay up and as she begins to orgasm I start having sex with her and it lasts 10 seconds.

I do have MS (Multiple Sclerosis). When i had a crisis, it affects and create my ED. By this time, i’m always nervous to not being able to finish the party

Yes very

I feel completely numb

We used to have great sex, and loads of it. But something switched and I started experiencing PE, which led to performance anxiety and a vicious circle of doubt and stress and now I’m struggling to maintain an erection. I’ll get hard during foreplay but when it comes to penetration I just flop.

I feel as I will loose my erection
And this follows onto the next time I am in the situation just thinking back to what happened last time

I dissappear into my head, worrying about whether I’m pleasing her, whether I’m good enough and I take my thoughts off the sensations and I go limp. That then cycles into my thoughts of inadequate sexual performance

I don’t last 30 seconds

99% of the time I get so anxious during sex. Sometimes it s about the sex itself and sometimes it’s just my mind wandering to other things during it. It could be as deep as “what if this girl is lying about things” or as dumb as “did I turn the oven off?”

Yes, I get anxious during sex most times. It starts just before it happens, maybe about 10-20 minutes before because of the constant anticipation. It is affecting my relationship as I am unable to satisfy my wife on a consistent basis.

Yes the first time it happened my partner reacted very poorly thinking I wasn’t attracted to her resulting in her having a panic attack. Since then I have constant fear of it happening again mainly because that was such a traumatic experience and I’d hate for that to happen again.

I am in a gay relationship. I am not able to get it up when my partner wants me to top him. However, I am able to get hard alone or in the morning. In bed, I get anxious about not being able to get it up to top my partner and then I am just not able to get it up. I now am more concerned that this will crumble my relationship with him.

I get nervous and can’t get an erection and then nothing happens

I feel your pain. I’m dealing with the acne thing with my wife. It’s scary and so frustrating.

The anxiety, causes stress, which causes tension, which causes prematue ejaculation which ends the sex

Yes all the time