Do you ever get anxious during sex? How does it affect you? (Part 2)

I get anxious more often

Can’t get it to stay hard

I struggle with keeping my penis hard, and when it comes to penetration i will go soft. It’s ruining my long term relationship and it’s been happening for weeks. I’m unsure if it’s my over thinking or not. Every time we have tried I’ve gone soft and at the moment we’re on the brink of breaking up.

I fixate on my errection

In the past I can’t stay hard while consuming alcohol but now I feel like I know I won’t stay hard even when I’m sober and once I feel my erection isn’t as hard and I can tell my partner is noticing the stress in the moment just gets higher and I can’t perform

I am afraid not to get an erection

I struggle keeping it up, sometimes I lose it before we can really get into it.

Getting or maintaining has not really ever been a problem for me, but in college I occasionally had issues with prematurity. It got way better though and thought it was past me but I’m 9 years married now and struggling with it again.

Yes a lot of the time. Not with a partner I feel comfortable with as much but def with a new partner that I am with for the first time. I get nervous and anxious. My hands and feet get cold, my body trembles, I have to make my self calm down by trying not to think about it. It’s more about whether I will perform up to expectations and that kills my erection. I am so worried about it that I don’t stay in the moment.

Started with my first girlfriend and the anxiety when I was younger made it so I couldn’t have sex until somehow I was finally more confident in myself. It still affects me greatly when meeting new people but I don’t feel nervous I just feel numb

It can make me softer than I want to be. I used to have rock hard erections. But they seem to be long gone.

Sometimes jus

Majority of the time yes, it just shifts my brain away from sex and into worrying about not getting an erection

Yes, sometimes I can feel myself going from hard to soft during sex and it just goes from bad to worse and in less than a minute it’s over because I am soft again.

Knowing I need to perform and therefore be hard, the pressure makes me run from it so I lose my erection.

It happened one night when I was with my wife sometimes last year. This created the fear that is in me today. However, sometimes I make love with full erection. I have a side friend that I never had that experience with. Sometimes even when on phone call ,I can experience erection. Also ,from childhood to date morning erection is not part of me.

I have never had sexual intercourse before and I waited so long to have it. When it came time to perform, I get nervous every time and I can’t keep it up. I never have this problem as I am more than capable of getting erections when stress level is low.

My mind goes in circles as I somewhat passively and certainly anxiously wait and hope for my penis to get erect. I think I need to drive the process more but I don’t know how.

My first time having sex led to failure. My anxiety kicked in and I just couldn’t get it up. The girl I hooked up with was already confused by the fact that a 22-year-old male was still a virgin. The fact I couldn’t get it up only worsened the situation. My thoughts flood my head and I just cannot relax during sexual situations.

I am not currently sexually active with a partner. Previously, I believe there were issues in part to me being nervous about sex.