Do you ever get anxious during sex? How does it affect you? (Part 1)

Yes, i have not pursued people because at the end I might not be able to please them, and then lose them in the end so whats the point.

Go soft

The heartbeat raises in a stressful fashion, not like a turn on fashion. I start thinking about losing my boner and then I lose it

It makes me feel like I’m having an anxiety attack and then my penis won’t get hard and then I get more anxiety and nothing will work

Yea

Never used to, this is a very recent issue and not even sure how it came about

The thought of losing my erection and not being able to perform daunts me

Yes. Even when I do get it up I still have anxious thoughts and get in my own head instead of enjoying the moment. And when the anxiety is really bad, espcially with a new partner, I struggle to get it up in the first place.

Sometimes, I feel like I won’t finish and be good at it

generally i am thinking three steps ahead rather than enjoying the moment

I think with me it’s over thinking things instead of just enjoying it. It gets real stressful at times.

Yes I do. Once I get anxious then nervousness kicks in and then I am in a hurry to penetrate because I don’t want to lose my erection and the I eventually lose it. .

I usually am aroused in the beggining. I get an erection but when I start to take my clothes off and make the next move, I lose presence in the situation and sex becomes stressful.

Yes, fear of not being able to satisfy her.

I’m so worried about getting it up that it becomes more of a chore and stressful rather than enjoying it. When I’m focusing on just getting it up that just makes it harder (pardon the pun).

Yes, it’s hard to focus and be in the moment with her

Most of the time. Worry about my performance and partner satisfaction in the vast majority of sexual situations. Can’t focus on enjoying it. I focus instead on making sure everything happens the way it’s “supposed to.”

Overthink and loose my erection

Every time! I start thinking about the last times where I couldn’t get it hard enough and trying to talk myself out of it in my head, but in the end I’m focusing on hoping it doesn’t happen so much that it happens. Then my partner would start questioning themselves and I then I feel twice as bad.

Yes.