Do you ever get anxious during sex? How does it affect you? (Part 1)

Very anxious, constantly thinking it wont work and worrying to the point where it usually doesnt

I get anxious and it triggers my anxiety both general and performance

I find the other stressors in my day leach into how I feel during sex. Other times I want sex and feel relatively relaxed but then cant get hard and this causes the anxiety which likely makes the issue worse.

Almost always. I’ve had this problem for a while now so every time I have sex I’m mentally aware that I can’t get it up and this time isn’t going to be any different

So because I’ve not been very sexually active I worry I’m not good enough because I’m not sure what I’m doing

I always get the feeling that I’m not big enough to satisfy or something else like I’m smelly…totally gets in the way

Yes. I think I won’t get hard and then I don’t. This makes me feel incapable

I tend to think and dwell on the last time it didn’t work and it starts to consume me.

It’s not coming naturally as it should. I overthinking and asked her to stop it.

Yesss. I fear about not satisfying the partner

As soon as I overthink. I lose everything

My voice will get a little shaky and I’ll be worried about not being able to get hard and disappointing my partner

Yes, in beginning of a relationship, so I over plan, am over eager for penetration, getting physical shaking, some positions are anxious triggers because of previous experiences.

I feel like this is likely the problem occasionally I just can’t engage any feelings of arousal. At those points I don’t feel much of anything. But frequently I can initially get an erection and it goes down not long after penetrating. After that I can regain and have a good fuck. I have come to think that it is because I have relaxed after the worst has happened.

Yes. I shut down. As soon as my partner wants to perform oral sex on me or touch me, I get anxious

Yes, I can’t focus on enjoying it myself for fear of rejection from thr person I’m doing it with

Yeah

Yes, I feel like I won’t have a good performance and I am starting to shut it off completely. I mean, I am losing interest in sex and making my partner lose it as well.

Get anxious and it dies

The fear of not performing is In my mind because of the odd event triggered by diabetic low blood sugar responses. Now in normal circumstances the fear is there.