Who the F...k is that inner critic?

Hey - I been using Mojo and it helped me a bit. But now I’m freaking out because of major failure tonight with a sexual partner. We met a few days ago and honestly had one of the best nights of my life. I was hard throughout the evening and we played for hours. I genuinely was surprised and grateful for mojo. I thought I was headed In a more positive direction. As we had such a good time the first time, we decided to meet again tonight for round 2. I was so excited. I stood to attention during foreplay and then as we went to go for penetration, suddenly I lost it completely. Within seconds, it has gone. I’m freaking out. Maybe I put too much pressure on myself? I just don’t know. Well then I just couldn’t get it up again even though we tried and tried. And now I’ve really disappointed this person. I’m so angry.

Hii

I don’t know who the inner critic is, but it almost feels like there’s a masochistic part in ourselves that wants to torment us. I know for a fact that my problem isn’t physical… I can extremely easily get an erection while masturbating or just thinking about something that arouses me. It’s just the situational anxiety of being with a sex partner and the incredible embarrassment it will inevitably create that stops me from getting erected out even aroused. I know I am quite a very sexual being who really enjoys sex, but this inner critic almost makes me question that, because the anxiety also compromises arousal and libido. It’s tough.

Add me to that list of interested men as well!