What sort of voices do you like for audio exercises that help you with your sexual issues? Why?

Female.

Generally female as I can relate more to arousing situations more easily

I like male voices, soft or deep. I can relate and concentrate more listening to a male voice. Female or feminine voices tend to feel invasive and I can’t relax. Male voices help me feel like I’m talking to a buddy, and that helps me let my guard down so I can do the exercise. I can’t do that listening to a feminine voice.

I like female voices because it turns me on more.

Gentle female voice for me. Robotic male voices are off putting big time. Options for voice types at the beginning of meditation could help.

Female voice is a lot more arousing.

Less robotic voices, the soft female voice has been the best

Female voice
They just seem to be more soothing

I like the male ones probably as I’m gay

Soft female voices

Soft sexy female voice

Female

Calm, feminine and assertive

Soft, slow, female voice because it helps with arousal.

prefer male voice - something very calm and unobtrusive

That last female voice had no emotional connection to what she was saying at all. It was read like a script. For me, it doesn’t matter male or female (though I prefer male) but it has to feel like they are saying it themselves and not some robot reading

Woman voice with an accent seems way more sexy

Soft, human (the last exercice felt uncannily close to Microsoft Sam) voices. Preferrably female. It just seems to make more sense to have a female voice help me relax and/or get aroused than a male’s.

soft female voice is very helpful

Dont mind the gender as long as the voice is a normal. Some of these are voice over artists and seem too contrived