What is your inner coach like?

Inner critic constantly worries about how things can go wrong and brings up last what’s happened before. Coach brushes off statements and affirms to have a go, no expectations, be apart of the moment.

He is me

I didn’t really communicate with my coach but at the same time I didn’t exactly see or hear my inner critic either.

My inner coach is supportive. Uses logic and reasoning to stop my inner critic

My inner coach is bigger, it feels more powerful and positive, it wants me to succeed

The inner coach stood behind me, put his hand on my shoulder and let me know he believed in me. He fought the inner critic with logic and let the critic know that I’ve had many many successful attempts at sex and failure is not inevitable. He let me know not to put so much pressure on myself, to let things flow, and believe in myself.

i can do it, she has shown me that she wants me and has proven that she likes all parts of me, i need to get out of my head and feel the moment

That was sick I imagined my inner coach was coaching me through a boxing fight against my inner critic

My inner coach is a female yoga instructor for some reason, tough but loving

Inner critic told me “you’re going to fail to hold an erection and dissatisfy my partner yet again. She will think less of you than a man. You’re passed your prime”.

My inner coach rebutted and said “you don’t know what you’re talking about. He’s satisfied her before and will do it again. I’ve seen the moves he pulls and he can get the job done. Plus he’s in the best shape he’s ever been and his latest medical tests proved that he has a clean bill of health that doesn’t affect down there. So you’re a clown for thinking that”.

It’s a man in his 60s with grey hair and his voice is
relaxing and reassuring.

my inner critic said that i’m a choke and a disappoint. my coach who is someone i look up to admire told the inner critic that they don’t know me. my coach knows me and what i’m capable of.

My inner critic helped me in the past he tried to make me perfect, to push me at my limits, my inner coach who’s my best friend tells me that I did enough I can enjoy myself and that I don’t need to be perfect. I can be me and that’s enough for her and it should be for me too

My inner coach speaks is me who speaks over my left shoulder while my inner critic is also me who speaks over my right shoulder. Neither of them have an image, my inner critic points out any thought I have that feel pathetic yet my inner coach stands confident and backs myself by just telling it to stfu.

Critic said I can’t. Coach said I can and I have and can continue. Critic said I’m too old. Coach said physically superior to most males at any age. Strong. Endurance. Resilience.

My inner coach is a reassuring figure that puts their hand on my shoulder. My inner coach frowns at me whenever I talk bad about myself. My inner coach whispers reassuring words into my ear and gives a soft smile. My inner coach knows me better than myself or my critic. Whenever my inner critic begins to speak, my inner coach quickly dismisses the critic with evidence and rationale.

Critic - you can’t get it up
Coach - he’s had 2 kids he def can just needs to hear less your put downs
Both in my own voice

My inner coach is sky blue, calming and reassuring- whenever my inner critic, the colour green shows it’s face I am able to replace the negative green thoughts with positive affirmations (blue thought)

Inner critic says that I will fail, yet the coach says this is not your world inner critic, be gone.

My inner critic says I’m broken, it’s almost like hearing an angry voice that come from all negative comments people ever made about me. My inner coach is my own voice saying that I’m not broken, I just need to relax and think about my own pleasure.