What are you discovering with directed masturbation exercises?

The guided masturbation helps keep my thoughts on track between the ditches.

It’s funny but the more I feel like I try to not get hard and just explore the faster I do get hard. I really like just feeling what feels good I’ve never done that.

How it about the experience and notvtge destination

Somehow, the sides of my torso are more sensitive than my penis. :confused:
Aside from that, it’s all sort of starting to come together for me. Training the body to really take the time to notice the subtleties of our sensitive areas makes sense. Undoing years of masturbating in the most efficient way possible.

I feel like it’s becoming easier to get out my head/ spectating make it easier for me to get aroused and have an erection quicker

That my negative thoughts can become very prominent during these exercises. Saying things like “this is stupid.” “The fact that you have to do this to get hard is pathetic.” “You’re never going to get it up.” Then I start stressing about why I’m not hard yet and I try to force it. Clearly practicing more will help.

It’s good to try something different and feel different sensations

I could somehow reconnect to the feelings I used to feel in a relationship before I had problems with performance anxiety. Sometimes I was still strugling with spectatoring. But I was pleasantly surprised with the experience of touch.

Not getting much arroused but good to notice different sensations and pay more attention

Same goes for me. The grating voice of the American lady is distracting and frankly challenging (is she a Dom?) so much so that I’d had enough by halfway through the first exercise. She is a complete contrast to the dulcet and encouraging (and sexy) tones of the English lady that talked us through Inner Coach

Me neither. Bring back the Inner Coach lady!

This is turning out to be my favourite exercise. I don’t get fully hard just touching my chest or thighs, but it’s definitely enjoyable and gets me about halfway there which kind of blows my mind! By the time I get to my balls, I usually am fully hard without ever laying a hand on my penis.

How was it different? Could you elaborate more please