What affirmations work for you?

We are in this together.

We can do it. Go hard grab me and slide me inside your partner and I’ll do the rest

Continuously reminding myself that my penis doesn’t have a mind. It isn’t a separate entity. It is me.

You don’t need to pressure yourself, getting hard is not what makes you a man and enjoy the present

Fun, , useful, apart of me

You’re a part of me. You’re beautiful. You’re sexy. You’re perfect.

Erections normally soften and harden during intercourse, it’s perfectly natural

Yes we’ve failed before, but we’ve also recovered from that failure before, and those recoveries were awesome. I just think of those soft recovery periods as half-time in the game, getting a breather before getting back into it.

We’re a team and I need to better care for you, in all of your states :eggplant:

Reminding myself that the women I have been with have been supportive and wanted my body and my penis, and they didn’t judge me for how it looked or whether it was erect on a given day. They want me to feel as if I can talk with them about things I’m struggling with and not to feel pressure with them. I want to get to that point, and I’m working on it.

I trust you.

It is a natural part of my body that does not always have to be hard. God made it and will be there for me when the time is right to connect with my awesome wife. God gave me a great wife and wants us to connect intimately.

I tell my penis we’re friends. I compliment my penis when it’s flaccid. It’s unchartered territory, establishing a positive relationship with my penis despite it not being erect. It changes my perspective on my body. It decreases the pressure I feel. I can view my penis from a broader perspective. It isn’t only a tool for sex, or even my only tool for sex.

We are working on this together, we’ll get there

You love it hard
I love it hard
She loves it hard
Fast to cum; slow to cum; together with her, or not, whatever. Just have fun!
It’s ALL good

“Relax let your body feel
And let your mind be free”

Not worrying about getting erect , not required to have penetrative sex

I talked about how it had been successful in the past, and it has pleasured many women. It never used to have a problem, but now we are in it together and are on the right path to get back to how we used to be

You’re part of me. Can’t change it. Need to accept you and stop worrying if the other person will accept you

There you go, even from a little bit of soft touch you’re getting hard (even though you’re nit meant to). We’ve had great times together. You’ve been rock hard and given yourself and women really satisfying orgasms. This is just a blip, we will get through it and get back to how we were before. A team.