Strong erections, until intercourse

Test

I’ve often had this problem, too. Any break in the flow can make it go down. I think, for me, this is possibly the familiar story of panic/anxiety that can come to guys already dealing with ED. Any sign of trouble can feel like “here we go again—failure.” First, we need to remember it’s perfectly normal for erections to come and go in a session. I’ve definitely seen mine come back with relaxation and patience, so that’s something I now KNOW my body can do. It can be so difficult, but a huge part of it for me is keeping things light and distracting my overprotective mind. Everyone is different, but focusing on physical sensations can be a very effective way to stay out of your head and let things work as they’re designed to.

1 Like

That is an interesting twist! I’ve historically had problems with masturbating as well, but am far more challenged with a partner. I’ve done a lot of body work the past few months, starting with principles I learned in Mojo, in which I have learned so much about the potential for pleasure and how to bring about pretty consistent erections with myself. We’re all different, but I recently had to learn/re-learn a sort of reverence for my body and the cultivation of sexual energy. I found myself falling back into habits that tended to try to “force” my body to perform without proper preparation or respect. It may sound a little woo-woo, but I very much believe developing a healthy relationship with my body is one of the most important things I’ve accomplished so far.

I am experiencing almost exactly the same thing.
Penetration loses my erection weirdly although I enjoy the feeling.
However not fully used to it and new having sex. Been used to my hand for so long wonder if that is a problem.
However I do think I have slight ED and my erections need to be stronger. Anyone help me on this?

Which meditations you think worked best for you? I just finnished the tackling performance anxiety series and i feel a little more confident and i noticed that my thoughts do not spiral out of control anymore. I was curious which series to try next.

I think it’s possible to have big physical and psychological ED. I take tadalafil daily so the physical part is sorted but now the psychological pay is being in the way. Ugh!

visual-sapphire-jackal: “im thinking im going to lose this erection so I feel I need to cum as fast as I can before I go soft. Does anyone else have these thought?”

its a vicious cycle

How did you change your way of masturbating?