Situational performance anxiety

for me its the unfamiliar. Ie introduction of new people, positions, etc

When first beginning sex im worried about ejaculating fast

When putting the condom on, I’ve placed it the wrong way before and that takes my mind out of the moment. But, most of all when my ex wanted me to climax, I felt that extra pressure. And she ultimately left me because of it. She found me not being able to get off with a condom on was a non-negotiable for her and it affected her self-esteem. So, every time we would have sex or try to, her self-esteem would suffer, and I would be anxious about performing.

Condoms and new partners,

First time with her. Trying multiple times in a night. Condoms

nightmare, The first step in healing is talking

Getting ready to actually have sex after foreplay, when the woman says to have sex with her but I’m not erect yet.

Panic right before insertion fear of not being able to get inside

The first time with a girl I genuinely care about is always difficult for me to get one

Definitely the transition from foreplay to penetration.

When I give head I get so focused on pleasuring her that I feel like I’m doing it badly then my hardon is killed

Last night I felt like my girlfriend wasn’t enjoying foreplay and I lost it from there.

Yeah, during foreplay, if I’m not already hard, I start to go into my head. Because of this, the foreplay continues to stretch out and the cycle continues.

I also find “condom time” to be a difficult transition. It’s a complete break from being “in the moment”. It it creates time for me to worry about my erection while not being stimulated, finding the condom, fiddling with the packaging, etc.

Putting on condoms, when I slip it in and it slips out, or when it’s in and it goes soft while it’s in, or when I’m hard but it goes soft as soon as I’m about to put it in

The switch from foreplay to penetration where I can sense my partners desire to be penetrated. I overthink it and put pressure on being ready which causes more problems

Sometimes right when things get started my body just tenses up. I believe I’m just worried about the bad experiences happening again and I can’t relax myself back into the good moment

Not anxiety

No matter how many times I have used a condom it takes me forever to finish putting it on. That time feels like an eternity.

just before intercourse