Situational performance anxiety

I’ve also experienced the condom anxiety. I’m usually thinking even before it: if I stop, go for the box, grab the condom, open it, etc… I’ll lose the erection. And it has happened sometimes.

Some positions, where I’m not super comfortable, are usually a trigger for me to lose the erection. Or if I try to penetrate without being super hard yet, then if I struggle a bit I get even more anxious and start thinking I’ll lose it completely

Transition to bedroom. Foreplay to penetration.

Right before I’m about to have sex

Penis going soft at the moment of penetration

If my clothes are on and messing around it’s easy to get hard. But the pressure of taking off clothes kills it

I definelty struggle with spectatoring and think too much. I want everything to go just right and put unrelalistic pressure on myself.

When we start touching I feel things are heating up. I worry about my ability to get it up cause if I can’t she will become frustrated with me.

For me it’s having seed at night. I make excuses that the morning is better for me even though that’s not true.

Mostly, I have no problem getting it up and going at it. It’s more during that I start to get anxious and start over thinking. I’ve always had a hard time with my penis size, its pretty below average. But I try not to let it affect me. But then I start thinking about what she’s thinking and now I don’t think I’m making any “impact” and it goes down hill, and now I’m really not making an “impact”

Transitioning from foreplay to penetration. I need to tell myself that it will get hard again, even if it’s soft now.

When my partner offers herself to me , she is clearly aroused as am I until I try and enter her then it goes soft .

Not situations. Just that instant video replay in my head of partners that I was not that into that led to sun optimal erections. I must tell
Myself this wonderful woman whom I love and makes me so hot isn’t these two other women so I can perform with her because there’s so much love affection and sensuality going on here. She’s freakin awesome and I’m grateful to be with her mentally physically emotionally and sexually.

If I’m in control of the music being played I’ll be anxious about it the whole time, whether my partner likes it etc. Or if we’re using toys and we have to stop to go get them from another room, if something like a bottle of lube is bonked up against me while we’re going at it, if I’ve got an appointment or something within a few hours, or if we’re having sex and I haven’t taken a viagara.

At times when my partner surprises me when she’s in the mood and I haven’t had time to prep myself or get aroused so I worry how long it’ll take to get erect. Also constantly worrying I’ll orgasm too quick can trigger it at times.

It all started 1.5 years ago when I was with my ex fiancé. She wanted to have sex while I wasn’t in the mood. In any case, we started with foreplay and then she told me to put on a condom, which we hadn’t used in a long time. While I was about to put it on, I lost my erection. I saw her face and I felt embarassed to let her down. One month later she told me she didn’t wanna get married anymore. We stayed together nevertheless for a few months, trying to hold on to what we had left of our relationship. However, everytime we were about to have sex, there was so much fear of messing up. If she wasn’t wet enough and I couldn’t get in immediately, I’d lose my erection. If I tried to put on a condom, I’d lose my erection

Changing position, anything that may interrupt the flow of the erotic happening.

For me, just thinking about sex is a turn on, and I know I want it. But as soon as its go time, my anxiety kicks in and I go soft almost immediately and then I’m out. I feel like a failure when it can’t perform. I know he wants it and the look of disappoint he gives me is heart breaking. I just want to pleasure him and give him the best sex ever. It doesn’t help that I have to compete with his ex when it comes to sex. “Best sex he’s ever had” it’s hard to shake that.

When I feel it’s getting a bit soft

Sometime I’ll be hard up until we start getting undressed and sex is just about to happen that’s when I tend to feel a big wave of anxiety and can feel the blue rushing out of my penis

My erection is marginal to begin with and then when it’s time to put the condom on it gets worse. Then it’s “here we go again” and it rarely gets any better.