Partner talking to her friend about my ED

I’m wondering what others think of this.

My partner is really close to a friend of hers. They have been friends for over 20 years, and they currently rent a room each in the same house (we haven’t been together long enough to move in yet). I’ve just realised that my partner is talking to her friend about my problem and our sex life. I don’t mind her talking to her friend about the sex we do have, but I don’t know how I feel about them talking about my problem. This was something I have struggled with for a long time, and I feel very sensitive about it.

Overall, my partner is really supportive, but this is an issue I shared with her, not her friend. I feel like it’s a subject that is private, and she didn’t ask whether she could share it with others. I’m not really sure what to make of it; it was a shock to realise she hadn’t kept it private.

What I’d like to know is if others have encountered the same issue, and what are your thoughts and feelings about it?

3 Likes

Tell her this, not us. Work on your communication with her by letting her know you are not cool with her sharing your private matters like that

3 Likes