Motivated then ghosted

I met a girl and we hit it off. Things went well, we texted daily, saw each other a couple times then had sex. When we slept together I could only get it half up. At the time she was supportive and said she didn’t mind. That it’s happened to her enough to know there’s nothing to worry about.
The next day she messaged me to see if I was ok and then gave me some advice. It was nice and motivated me to try out this app.
But then the day after she said, ‘I think we have a serious issue,’ in reference to my ED. I said, I don’t want to make it an issue because the more I worry about it the more likely it will happen again, and that I was taking steps to address it. Exercising, using the app, masturbating with condoms and smoking less weed. She was happy to hear that I had a plan and was taking the initiative.
And that is the last time I heard from her.
It’s been over a week and it just hit me that I was ghosted and now I’ve been flooded with negative thoughts, mostly concerning my boner that has only made the issue worse. I’m so in my head about this and am scared that it’s going to happen again. I feel so much worse now than I did when I couldn’t get it up.

2 Likes

Look man, this sucks. But let me tell you: this was not the right girl for you. Someone is gonna come along and be supportive, and stay with you.

In the meantime, work on the app, work on yourself and you will see the progress. Even if you cant get it up next time, maybe the one after. Every encounter another chance to see where you are at.

You got this, really. Keep up the work. You will succeed eventually.

I wish you the best brother.

7 Likes

Like the dude posted before, really doesn’t sound like the supportive person you need right now. Can’t tell you how important it is to find someone who genuinely cares about you and is willing to help you through this. Keep smashing through your plan and you’ll see the gains.

4 Likes

I’ve been in your shoes, and I’m sorry that this happened to you.
I think looking at it like this can help:
Everyone comes into your life for a reason, and there’s something to learn from every interaction.
She came into your life and your interaction with her led you to getting this app and start doing the work to overcome the ED. That’s a great thing!
Follow through on your plan, do the work, and, when the time is right, the right person WILL come that is supportive and it will all be worth it.
You’ve got this!!

2 Likes