Keep getting blue balls, should I escalate faster?

I’ve been using sildenafil to help me get erections when with my partner and have been happy that the dosage prescribed to me has been relatively effective. The tricky thing is that I have been anxious about physically escalating things with my partner beyond “second base” and lose my erection when I start to get stuck in my head and worry about whether I am doing things right. This leads to blue balls, which are painful and make getting hard again tougher for me.

Does anyone have experience with this or have an idea for what to do? I am working on staying in the moment and should probably tell my partner when I’m ready to go and involve her more to help keep me hard, but I’m not sure if there’s a different approach that might be better.

1 Like

Sorry can’t help but just wanted to let you know I have suffered this twice now. In the past sildenafil would be my golden bullet so to speak. But twice now I have been able to get a semi erection, lose it and not be able to get it up again even hours later.

I hope someone comments here with some useful advice.