Identifying the inner critic during soft penis pleasuring

too small

It was quite sensitive and was easily aroused. I thought being sensitive at first would be a disadvantage because I’d be more likely to finish early if I were actually having sex. But then I thought well, if I actually got a handle on this treatment and was having sex for pleasure as I ought to be, it’ll probably be pretty nice to have this much sensation.

I was trying to coach myself saying don’t get hard don’t get hard and then I would then the under critic was saying you suck cause you can’t control it. Definitely these thoughts of wanting to control impact and cause performance anxiety for sure

I notised It was more wrinky than I remember, maybe I could do good with some moisturizing creme to take care of him.

At first I was just reminded of all the times it went soft during sex, but after awhile I just got curious instead and explored my softie

I found myself waiting to get soft again instead of playing around with it. I focused on the sensations and what felt good and really sensitive and my erection just came by itself.

I mainly have issue with the base of my penis getting hard so the inner critic was saying that part of my penis was broken and couldn’t be fixed

Considering how unattractive it is.
Considering how I’m not getting aroused at all by touching myself or how could someone else admire this.
That this is all my partner might get at the moment due to not feeling aroused or wanting sex and how disappointing that could be/is for both of us.

It started playing flashbacks to previous encounters - all part of the protective element I guess , but it was fairly easy to get hard without even trying

The inner critic is just a feeling of anxiousness in my stomach and it was great to be aware of the physical feeling, so I can breathe through it more easily

The critic told me that my penis is small compared to the people that I watch online. I guess I’m a bit self conscious. Told myself why can I get an erection now and not with my girlfriend

I had a hard time staying soft so a lot of the excersise I was doing the box breathing as I watched it shrink.

It was worrying about not getting hard then.

It’s telling me that my penis is dead, and i got conscious because i didn’t get an erection.

Inner critic said it looked weird and gross and small

Its a Penis

Sometimes, if I was starting to get slightly hard, I’d let it go soft as the exercise demands, but my inner critic would say something like “probably as hard as you get it anyways…”

"Well thats small, thin, can fold inside itself ". A bit funny this critic, but overall it was an interesting experience. Noticed alot of sensations on the flaccid shaft and testies. They are extremely stretchy

Had to stop to prevent the penis from getting hard several times. Could here the inner critic at times but it was strangely stimulating at the same time. Kind of nice to shut everything else out for 10 min and just focus on this.

My inner critic started wondering why my penis was still soft, and how it may look soft compared to others.

It took a little bit but it got hard. Inner critic was just telling me that I should’ve gotten hard sooner.