Identifying the inner critic during soft penis pleasuring

I felt like I should have got harder. Felt very unnatural be honest

My inner critic told me how I’m not a real man because a real man can get it up. No woman wants someone who’s penis doesn’t function like it’s supposed to.

Started off weird and the inner critic talking about how it looked dead but once I was able to relax and focus on what felt good (using a soft blanket to rub it) it began to live again, not get hard but just seemed alive.

It was asking why I wasn’t erect while I was touching myself, and questioning why simple touch wasn’t enough

Why does it not get hard faster as when younger. This would not be hard enough for sex. You’re not a man. You’re worthless.

Thought that I should be getting hard doing this

It was taunting me to not get hard

Struggled not to think about the usual anxieties I get in sex or fears of not keeping it up.

I didn’t have an inner critic. I felt it was normal.

It was wondering why I’m able to get aroused while touching myself but not actually during sex.

It was wondering why I’m able to get aroused while touching myself but not actually during sex. It also made me think about the times I’d gone soft during an encounter.

Just the thought of me continuously touching my penis and it not getting hard. I started to come down hard on myself. About halfway through it felt normal.

Fuck you dad for raping my mom in front of me

1 Like

Why wont you have a hard on now?
What if there was a girl right in front of you ready to be fucked and you’re that soft?
Ok, now I’ll make myself hard.
Why am I not getting hard? Its pleasant!

More related to, why can’t I get hard? LOL which I know was not the point of the exercise.

It said after ten minutes you’re still not hard. Even though that isn’t the point and therefore successful. The critic saw it as failure.

Great exercise. I found that with no intention on getting hard, just focusing on touching and feeling, it was so much easier to get an erection. First step towards achieving this naturally with a partner again!

1 Like

A few times I was starting to get hard so I stopped touching it, it would turn soft again after a few seconds and my inner critic had some things to say about just how quickly it takes to go soft.

I find it difficult to identify my inner critic as a voice or an imaginary character. I more just get flashbacks/memories - subtle. Like I was doing the exercise and then a memory of a recent failed sexual encounter crept in.

1 Like

When I started to get hard, it was like look you can get one now when you don’t need it.

1 Like