How did your 5-minute penis-root masturbation go?

Tried to focus on pleasure and what was happening with my body, even though not super aroused by it this morning

1 Like

Definitely feeling more stimulation in that area than the first few times I tried it. Honestly my hand cramped around 4 minutes which was unfortunate!

I carried on another 5 mins and had a huge orgasm

This is really enjoyable whether you cum or not. This exercise makes me really hard. and allows me to take my time.

1 Like

Makes me hard, I don’t think I’d cum from it but it’s nice

I don’t feel any good sensations. I feel like it just irritates the skin if anything.

Didn’t really feel any sensations.
Last time I massaged the underside and came instantly.
Was that normal?

Went limp and wasn’t pleasurable. Not sure what the point is

This works pretty well and it’sreally nice

Doing this while thinking of something to turn on kept me hard and going, even stimulating close to cum sometimes

1 Like

I find it enjoyable, even experiment with some other movements throughout for variation. I imagine taking time with this low stimulation exercise is re-wiring our brain’s relationship with masturbation/sex which is what I’ve always felt I needed

Did not feel much pleasure from it

1 Like

Felt awkward at first but eventually got there, ended feeling pleasure and getting hard.

Didn’t feel much pleasure

1 Like

Didn’t feel much but stayed hard throughout so clearly some level of stimulation

1 Like

Didn’t feel much sensation this time in comparison to the previous times, but stayed hard throughout

I found it easy to stay has as usual, I got to a stage that it was quite comforted and relaxing but not super pleasurable, I never felt like I was anywheclose to cumming until I went back to to my usual way

1 Like

Felt nice

Help focus on other sensations

I feel like my tip is so sensitive that evening pulling on the skin pull the forsekin over it enough that it still feels like I could cum.

1 Like