Going from lasting to having an orgasm in 2 seconds. To being scared to have sex with a long term partner

How do I last longer why am I so scared to have sex with long term partner how did it go from good to bad why am I so nervous now

1 Like

I’ve never been able to last longer than like 30 seconds, lifelong PE sufferer. Just started trying SSRIs (sertraline) to delay ejaculation, we’ll see how it goes. I’m in my mid 30s.

I’ve not had any luck with setraline. Good luck!

I have frequently had the unfortunate circumstance of ejaculating the VERY INSTANT that I’ve entered my partner which is a REAL downer (literally). She’s thinking “oh good, we’re off and running now! Let’s get at it!”. Meanwhile I’m trying to continue the romping with a limp noodle and feeling both pleasured, but also incredibly lame for not being able to last more than 1 or 2 measly thrusts. So on the positive, I’ve been getting hard, but on the negative, the show is over before it’s really gotten underway. I attribute this to 1) just being WAY overly excited and 2) the infrequency with which my partner and I actually try to have sex (can be weeks or longer between attempts). Frustrating to say the least, but am trying the Mojo meditations to dial down the excitement/anxiety and just focusing on breathing, relaxation, calming down, etc.