Getting the wife interested again…

In my experience, it’s important to make sure that she knows that it’s not her fault. I’ve found myself in the past making excuses that put some of the blame on my wife for the intimacy not working out, which obviously made her very resistant to initiating sex.

Communicating what you like (and learning what she likes ) is important, but placing blame is never helpful.

She needs to that any problems that have happened in the past are not her fault . She needs to know that you love her and find her attractive, and you want to have the physical intimacy as well as spiritual and emotional intimacy with your wife. Have the confidence to know that it is possible to have this true happiness with your wife.

Be vulnerable in this discussion and ask for her support and patience as you get this figured out. Be bold, be diligent, and have faith that you can do this!

I really enjoy the Dear Men podcast. It’s not men with bravado but more healthy masculinity. Hope this episode helps:

https://open.spotify.com/episode/7ktzvpCtt4p3IG1sp0iNqn?si=9bV3RclITterWohC0MwMaQ

Can you elaborate which old dating game tricks you are referring to

Does it really work