Findings Friends to Talk About Sexual Issues in Real Life

I’ve not just found others to speak with about my problem because I find that not being able to get fully hard enough not to have sex as a personal and embarrassing problem.

For me - sex has become a very stressful matter, where even when talking to my wife about the possibility of having sex in the evening, I feel nervous even at that moment of the conversation. Does anyone have the similar problem?

Yeah, I think I’ve had similar issues around talking about the possibility. It can feel like I’m writing a check my dick can’t cash. We’ve been having date nights, one time we just went for it before we went out and it worked well enough. I tried it again about a month later yesterday instead of waiting for bed time. It went great and I think it’s worth a shot to just go for it earlier if you can arrange it.

For those looking to talk to someone about sexual issues, Mojo Connect is here for you. Sessions are every Monday at 1pm ET/6pm UK, as well as 8pm ET on Monday. You can signup here: https://app.mojo.so/community/group-sessions

Mojo Connect is a group session for men to talk about their sexual health issues, whatever those may be. It’s remarkable and refreshing how real and supportive the group is.

Personally, I’ve found that Mojo Connect sessions are great for getting it all out there. It then makes it much easier to talk to friends about these issues to friends, and we can then be that friend that makes it easier for other friends to have these discussions.

• Johnny, Mojo Connect facilitator