Do you ever get anxious during sex? How does it affect you? (Part 1)

Only recently! Over the last month or so, I have had trouble thinking about anything else during my sexual encounters other than making sure I get it up! Now it dominates my thoughts right before and during foreplay.

Yes

Performance anxiety, fumbling for a condom, not knowing what to do

I just get nervous I’m not doing my best

When its a random hook-up, not much. But when it is someone I really care about or have real interest - that’s when it hurts me.

I get anxious through penetration especially when a condom is involved and I loose an erection

I am usually able to be really turned on during foreplay, but when the time comes to do the deed, I start overthinking the whole thing and then it’s just game over

Worry about not keeping hard

I’m in unable to focus, no confidence, unable to become erect. It’s a constant nightmare

Yes the moment we actually start to get physical my mind is there but not completely i plan on the next thing to do and dont really enjoy the moment, which causes me to lose my erection all together

Yes, during foreplay I’m constantly thinking about whether or not I’ll be able to get an erection. This also occurs when I’m anticipating having sex and it stops from getting and keeping an erection.

I’ll be making out and I’ll be somewhat hard and enjoying it but like when she start to get more near like I get anxious and well then there went that I’ll try to relax and it’ll go up somewhat but like it won’t get rock hard

I can get hard when I am doing the act I then become soft

Yes, about both my performance and getting hard. Worried it won’t be great for her or about pleasing her.

About getting hard yeah

Yes, I feel like it’s not going to work than doesn’t

That I can’t get it up or if I do get it up, I won’t be able to keep it up

Recently have started seeing a woman with a strong sex drive and on a few occasions have been having problems sustaining an erection even though I’m strongly aroused by her.

I can’t get it up, or stay hard.
I get anxious that I will let my partner down. I get anxious that Jimmy don’t want me because of ED. The fear of it not happening makes it not happen. Self perpetuating.

Yes I get anxious. I get anxious that I won’t be able to get or keep an heart on and of course that just makes me not get one.
I fear I will not please my partner. And I fear she may not want me if I continue to have ED. It self perpetuating