Young Horny and not hard

Hey guys, I just turned 20 and i’m going through quiet the anxious battle right now. I’ve been gifted with height and i’ve been told a nice smile, however even since I was 15 i’ve been struggling to get adequately hard.

It’s so frustrating as it has been something I pay attention to on a daily basis for the longest time. I’ve had a lot of advances by women but I always make an excuse when it’s time to do what I was essentially born to do.

I’ve started to also notice that when I do ejaculate it takes about 30 hours to recover, which is something that has progressively gotten worse over time.

I’m not sure if it’s because i have desensitised my self but my hormone levels were fine according to my doctor.

I don’t know why i’m here writing this but I was hoping someone could provide an idea or some common ground with other people to figure this out.

2 Likes

Check your body fat and testosterone levels. had similar issue and T was low and my body fat was too high.

It sounds as though you are struggling with a growing anxiety at the moment. You look for chances to avoid situations. Mojo will really help you learn about what is going on, exercises to get you back into your body and out of your head. Your confidence will increase, firstly by yourself and then you will be able to enjoy the advances!

1 Like

I’m really slim and lanky and my T levels came back as normal

Had a similar issue. One possibility to consider is when you masturbate. What do you use (p*rn) or just self stimulation. I find that when I use the former it takes a long time to recover. Also I require that stimulus to get horny again.

1 Like