Why do you want to be more mindful during sex?

I want to be more mindful of the physical sensations I feel and the pleasure I can give my partner with my penis.

To enjoy it more, and get out of my own head. Being mindful will help me enjoy sex for what it is and create pleasure and not something I dread.

to be more in the moment and enjoy my time with my partner rather than letting my thoughts stress me out

I want to be more mindful during sex got various reasons, one of them being so that I can start having sex without having to worry about keeping an erection which lately I have been seeing progress. The other reason is so that when I do maintain an erection I am having connected sex and not just having emotionless sex

To be in the moment instead of in my head.

i want to be midnful during sex so i can create a deep physical and emotional relationship with my partner, through exploration, communication and connectivity

I want to be able to enjoy sex rather than constantly worrying about pleasing my fiancé

To be more present and enjoy it in the moment not thinking about what position to try next or did she like that last thing we did just in the moment and present

So I can stop either catastrophizing or simply drifting away from the present moment, neither of which help my erections.

Being in the moment.

I want to truly feel all the guys physical feelings of sex. I want an experience where I’m 100% enjoying it

I want to stop thinking if she’s enjoying it and just enjoy it with her. I hate feeling like I have to focus so much on pleasing her that i forget about my own self

So that I can feel every little thing

I want to have more control over my body and my pleasure. I also want to become a better communicator in the bedroom.

I just want to be in the moment with her rather than worry about my erection.

To feel everything and focus on enjoying it rather then worrying about my erection

So I can not let negative thoughts put me off from enjoying sex.

I want to want sex again and being in the moment will help

I want to be able to enjoy all aspects of sex with my partner and not just think about my dick and thinking my partner isn’t being satisfied

For better sex free from negative thoughts and full of being in the moment with my partner