What is your inner coach like?

Analyzes the critic’s point, and told him that he comes from a place of fear; then he told me that I don’t need to worry, because I’m capable of many things, and that I’m brave enough to take on the critic and his worries

Analyzes the critic’s point, and told him that he comes from a place of fear; then he told me that I don’t need to worry, because I’m capable of many things, and that I’m brave enough to take on the critic and his worries

The inner critic said I’m not enough of a man to reliably get erections. My inner coach said that that’s a ridiculous statement, that being gay doesn’t make me less of a man

My coach is my partners voice and the inner critic is this heart drop in my stomach. I am learning to combat this critic with breathing exercises and listening to my coach telling me I got this

My inner coach is me at my best, it tells me that I am okay and I have got erections before in these situations.

My inner critic is an ugly worm like elephant, telling me negative things that I will get soft and I’m not good enough.

My coach is a confident angel on my shoulder, powerfully telling the critic that I’m good enough, that I have been hard many times, and that I can do it again and again.

My inner critic at first was a huge robotic face that had taken over my body. Then realised it was just a little metallic silver figure that was projecting feelings and thoughts into my brain and chest. My inner coach came along as Gandalf the grey who told him that actually he didn’t control my body. If my inner critic became stronger, my inner coach transformed into Gandalf the white and made the critic realise he doesn’t have control, he can only try to project certain things into my mind and body that don’t actually exist.

Inner Critic: Do you want this?
Inner Coach: Be open. Take your time.

Inner critic told me I wasnt pleasuring her or doing a good job while my coach told me you made her dick drunk and its about the fun during it.

My inner coach is supportive, and tells me that my inner critic holds no power over me, and that I can do anything.

Reminded me who I am and to have confidence

My inner critic said that I wasn’t going to get hard next time and that no matter how good I feel in the lead up to sex, the familiar anxiety and overthinking will take over (I noticed this was in a way me punishing myself for overthinking in other areas of my life as well). My coach said that I am working on it and that through all the messiness and awkwardness I will have a great time whatever happens

It is a strong, confident and mildly cocky voice. Humorous to a point.

Me, just cocky lol

The inner critic said \I’ll never get it up again, I’m doomed with this for the rest of my lie.

Coach said that I’ve had normal, healthy erections in the past, I can have them on my own now, and that I’ll soon be beating this challenge.

My inner critic was a bully. My coach is strong and made me feel safe. I felt supported by him and his presence

My inner coach is Goku! Honestly I had a pretty good breakthrough the other day so I’m excited to see where I can go now that I’ve added this

Positive, firm, accurate

My inner coaches presence is sufficient enough to silence my inner critic.

The inner coach simply said, “sex is fun” - in doing this, he is combating the inner critique that is trying to drag the fun away from sex, making it a competition. “Will I be good at sex, what will my partner think?” The inner coach highlights how sex isn’t a competition, and shuts down these thoughts of the inner critique.