What does your inner critic sound like? (Part 1)

Mine is my biggest fan and worst enemy. Starts by trying to pump me up, like you’re the man, you got this. And if that doesn’t work then asking questions, like what’s wrong with you, why can’t you figure it out .

My inner critic is the voice that reminds me of all the possible explanations (or excuses) why I don’t manage to cum with a woman: Not the right time of day, not the right mood, not the right location, or–worst of all–not the right partner?

It doesn’t have a voice but it’s constantly checking on if I’m hard or not, and if it’s not hard ‘enough’ then that’s when it gets softer

My inner critics has the same voice as me, and is me. It’s a side of me that doubts and turns things negative.

My inner critic is faceless and tells me you won’t stay hard, you will feel nothing, she will be disappointed again. This will continue to cause a strain in your relationship. Sex will never be enjoyable as it once was. Just give up and stop trying.

I cant figure out the shape of my inner critic. But it somehow tells me that i cant do ti tonight. It makes me nervous and controls my mind.

Non existent

A confident version of myself telling my present self I’m not good enough. It brings every negative thoughts I have of myself to the surface before any event including sex and I can’t shake it off

My inner critic tells me I’m gonna go soft if I get hard or tells me I’m not good enough and I don’t get hard

My critic is like a fictional character in a suit telling me I won’t get it ip

It’s a low voice. It’s my voice. It’s a version of me who is full of doubt. It lives inside my head.

My inner critic feels like my voice. I imagine him to be me, standing a few feet away from me, telling to to flee and telling me it won’t work.

My inner critic is alway telling me I am doing something wrong and I don’t deserve it. I am working on fight it. I know I am great and deserve the best

My critic is more of a subtle reminder of past and/or current troubles with getting it up. It is more of a worm, but one that never fails to trigger my anxiety.

My inner critic looks and sounds just like me, and sometimes it impersonates my current partner, sometimes it might feel like being a little spicy by impersonating my ex.

“Why can’t you just fuck like a normal guy?”
“What’s wrong with you?”
“Maybe you do need the pill after all”
“Are you sure you’re even attracted to her?”
“You’re not gonna get hard/stay hard”
“She’s gonna leave you if you don’t solve it fast enough”
“No one is gonna want you when they find out”
“You look unattractive”
“You look disgusting”
“Oh, you went soft again. Shocker.”

…And many more…they’ve been hanging around like a bad smell for far too long and it has made these issues difficult to overcome.

There is no critic just ahead of time my rational planning to try to make sure everything goes according to plan (generally successful). But in the moment it’s the feeling of adrenaline and increased heart rate that shuts me down. Once things start to go to pot the critic arrives to tell me to just give up it’s already done. Then after I just excoriate myself for the failure ensuring that next time I’ll new more anxious and put more pressure on myself.

My IC is me but angry, shouting furiously ‘come on!’. Impatiently.

My inner critic is myself but i have no anxiety thinking about having sex. I was able to get an erection but it lasted only for a minute. It is how I fantasize the activity that helps me
I don’t know how to personify my inner critic by going through or listening an audio message.

Inner critic starts with my brother teasing me about dick size when I was early teens and moves on to worry that it isn’t big enough and then into worry about getting it fully hard. Size isn’t a problem but I cant completely get it out of my head. The not getting hard and not being ready for touch and contact plays over and over and my heart pumps hard out our my chest and any erection dies off. Shame and embarrassed with myself as I fight and flight response! The critic shifts from childhood memory to my self criticism, then the cycle of myself not being good enough.

It’s like me when I’m angry or frustrated