What do you think about during the Anxiety-busting meditation?

I mostly think back to occasions when I havenā€™t been able to get it up and it really creates a lot of anxiety in my chest!

I prefer the longer sessions. I feel like it allows more time to relax and feel calm

i focus on my breath and regaining my calm. ask myself if my thoughts are negative, true, or helpful, then refocus on my breath

I donā€™t understand mediation - i sit still and breath which isnā€™t what iā€™m trying to do during sex. I donā€™t spend my day thinking about not getting erections, i spend the foreplay time thinking about that. Iā€™m struggling with the relevance of meditation as itā€™s not really reflective of a real life experience.

I think itā€™s really relevant to a lot of areas of my life. Remembering that thoughts arenā€™t always true and emotions arenā€™t either.

Work. I think about work a lot, things that need to get done or arenā€™t going well. Then the state of my marriage and the disconnection that my ed has helped create between my wife and I. While Iā€™m appreciating the overall impact of the program on my life so far, I still worry that it wonā€™t solve the problem.

Daily Meditation is wonderful it helps me with stress, negative thoughts and sex.

The fear of not performing well comes in and out, itā€™s great to acknowledge it and fight it back

I had done quite a bit if meditation before but only sporadically. The guided meditation has helped greatly. I was surprised how quickly I improved at returning back to my breathing and letting go of thoughts after only a few days consistent practice. I have also found myself catching negative thoughts during my daily life. However, Iā€™m yet to apply these when having sex. Even as I type about it I am noticing the negativity come back and questioning whether it will impact my performance. However, I am confident in the process due to the results i have seen in my normal life.

Focusing on my breathing during sex has really helped suppress my typical erection killing thoughts. Still working on it but making progress.

I want to be able to recognize negative thoughts and redirect my thoughts to my breathing during the day.

Is this thought a negative one?
Is it helpful?
I canā€™t remember the third question.

Getting a little easier to stay focused on exercise.

Some other thoughts that werenā€™t about sex. I created some situation when Iā€™m going to have sex and how to deal with the anxiety

Anxiety and failing my wife again

Relaxing and focusing on my breathe

I often start thinking about everything that is giving me anxiety currently instead of focusing on breathing, but after a while and thanks to the reminders I often come back

I find myself disconnecting from my physical surroundings without even knowing it during meditation. Sometimes my meditation is up and down with my mind wondering, but overall, I feel much more relaxed afterward. Making this part of my daily routine instead of just when Iā€™m feeling anxious is helpful too.

Great