Suicide thoughts

Should I go through with it or no ?

1 Like

No! If that’s where you are things can only go up from here and they will! Call someone for help immediately!

3 Likes

Dial or text 988.

3 Likes

No, seek help. You are wonderfully amd fearfully made. There’s no one else like you in the universe! Don’t deprive it of that. You are here for a reason.

3 Likes

Hell no, life is good and don’t leave the hoes bro

1 Like

Hey there, just wanted to add to the chorus: definitely not! As like “mere-bronze-pike” has said: “you’re here for a reason”. I want to emphasize that what you’re feeling is totally normal and it will pass if you give it the chance and talk to a professional.

I’d recommend calling a helpline, here’s a website where you can find them for your country here: https://findahelpline.com/

2 Likes

Thank yall all for the support it really helped I was in a bad spot last night but yall helped im glad I didn’t go through with it so again thank you all and thank you all for taking time out of your day or night to respond :sweat_smile::smiling_face_with_tear::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Talk talk talk talk talk talk… it’s so important when you feel like this…
We’ve got your back…

1 Like

No way brother, whatever’s going on will pass :heart:

1 Like

No.

1 Like

Well done for staying strong brother, life can be hard. It’s full of highs and lows ife is amazing
And then it’s awful.
And then it’s amazing again.
And in between the amazing and the awful
It’s ordinary and mundane and routine.
Breathe in the amazing, hold on through the awful, and relax and exhale during the ordinary. That’s just living.
Heartbreaking, soul-healing, amazing, awful, ordinary life. And it’s breathtakingly beautiful

3 Likes

I’m in the same boat. I find myself asking that question alot lately…