Shutting my voice out

I have been on the program for four days. One of the most helpful statements I heard was that it was perfectly normal to go from hard to less hard during sex! That has helped me a lot.
The second thing I now do to get my voice to STFU (shut the F up) is to talk dirty to my GF during sex - she likes it, and as we men are known not to be able to multi-task, screwing and talking dirty at the same time certainly shuts the voice out, the 4 x 4 breathing helps too, especially if you incorporate some heavy breathing or grunting during the out-breath/in breath. It seems to turn my GF on, too!

8 Likes

can i ask when in the moment do you apply the 4x4 breathing and deep breathing? glad to hear it’s working lad

2 Likes

It’s great to hear that the tips are helpful, and thanks to this post you made me realise that I used to talk dirty to my past GF were we had loads of good time together, and know I see why.

It’s quite interesting that I came across your post now since I started dating one chick and I noticed that I am overthinking already. I think it’s time for some dirty talk!!