PE Improvement Expectations

I’m new to Mojo and hopeful that this app can help me with my PE. I noticed in one place on the app it talked about increasing stamina by 4 or 5 times. It got me wondering how much improvement is possible.

I don’t know how I compare to other guys with PE, but I think mine might be on the more severe end. I only last about 5 to 10 seconds during sex. If I increased that by 4 or 5, I’d be able to last 20 to 50 seconds.

So, even if I could improve that much, wouldn’t I still have PE if I’m finishing in under 1 minute? Am I thinking about this wrong?

Any input is appreciated. Just trying to manage my expectations for how much improvement I can achieve.

1 Like

If you’re able to improve from 10 seconds to a minute then through continuous practice you could improve from 1 minute to 5 and so on. Good things take time.

5 Likes

I think timings can often be misleading in the treatment of PE and often it is down to how you feel about the length you are lasting. It will be important to get back into your body and out of your head - noticing when you have negative and unhelpful thoughts. Working through Mojos sections you will learn what you need to do to slow things down, relaxing your body (especially your buttocks!), using massage techniques and start stop methods. If you can manage to put in the ‘work’ you will really notice a positive change and will begin to enjoy sex.