If you have morning wood, does it fade when you realize that you have morning wood?

It seems odd but when I wake up hard and realize I’m hard, I start to go soft. So the question is, does a nocturnal erection constitute simple biomechanics and does it have anything at all to do with mental stimulation and sexual arousal?

1 Like

Totally!! Happens to me too. I was pondering this very question this morning.

1 Like

Funny I was also thinking. It seems normal for most men

1 Like

Same here! I never even thought to ask this, good question.

1 Like

I think it’s a product of your body doing its thing while you’re asleep and won’t necessarily hang around once your conscious unless you stimulate yourself in some way. I find I’m most relaxed at that time and do like to make use of it tho :wink:

2 Likes

Not always, it can be very resistant. Like when you need a toilet break, realising this still takes some time. And that’s probably because the bladder pressure feeling is stronger then what I feel spectatoring your pelvis. When I don’t have to go it goes down easier :sweat_smile:

I’m usually somewhat hard in the morning, but just because I have to pee. Once done, it goes away quickly. But hey, it’s something. I think I may have had a partial wet dream last night though. Unless it was in the dream. I sleep naked so it’s hard to find the evidence.