Identifying the inner critic during soft penis pleasuring

Inner critic still said I should get hard, even though the exercise is not to. Inner critic says a real man can get hard in no time just by having a single thought.

That its kinda small useless but it got hard n was like why now and not in the sexual situation

My critic said “don’t think about yourself”.

My balls are saggy/hanging.

It started saying would your partner be happy with that.

It started out, initially with a feeling of resentment , and having the feeling as if I should be getting hard, or thoughts of I wish my dick worked better. But as I continued with the exercise my inner critic started to quiet down, and it started to feel a little more natural.

Not getting an erection - that was easy.
When I laid down It got a bit bigger. So I stand up. Problem solved. Just touching my penis does not really feel sexual.

My inner critic was trying to keep me in my head and not in my body. I recognised this voice then decided to do deep breaths, relax and get into my body; this immediately got rid of my inner critic and lead to me enjoying the exercise.

My inner critic was telling me that you cannot experience pleasure while soft. I had a hard time staying motivated to continue. I really wasn’t 100% sure what exactly I was doing at times. Sort of felt silly.

Prodded it, poked it, stroked it, tugged it, stretched it… the whole time my inner critic telling me il never be c hard enough to penetrate and even when I do get hard I’ll just go soft before I can actually have sex. It felt strange for sure but I persisted with the exercise and actually got to appreciate my flaccid penis for what it is in its natural state.

When getting soft or was a pang of nerves, saying not good enough

Inner critic would judge not getting hard or hard enough. Similar thoughts during sex.

Saying we should be hard in my own voice but then dissipating to the show or sensation to stay soft.

I guess my inner critic asked if the wrinkles on the skin are normal or weird

My penis is OK. In good condition, well maintained and is clean. But was just staying soft, not getting hard. Why wasn’t he getting hard? Normally when I masturbate I can get hard quite quickly. Am I supposed to be getting hard in this exercise and then stopping? Anxiety creeping in.

It was causing me to doubt the process. It was also causing doubting that I could even arose myself.

Not going to get hard ever again

i was beginning to get an erection but didn’t develop to a full one and it reminded me how i can get somewhat hard but not able to get hard enough for penetration.
makes me feel like there’s something wrong with me and that i’m not able to satisfy my partner and they won’t want to be with me because of it .

Should get hard, always in the back of the mind.

Initially the inner critic was labelling me, flaccid, looks weird, this is just not how it’s supposed to be and it won’t get hard and you’ll have a little soft dick.
After a while of noticing veins, the shape how it felt I began getting hard and to my very surprise I spent the last part telling my self to get soft to finish the exercise.
This was a massive boost to silence the critic just enjoy myself without the need for a further agenda