Identifying the inner critic during soft penis pleasuring

Look at the size, even more underwhelming than normal.

I actually didn’t hear my inner critic, maybe it was saying I should stay hard but I didn’t listen and kept overriding it by saying to myself mentally to stay soft and just enjoy the experience

I don’t like the way this looks so she probably doesn’t either. It’s so small. What are these? I wish this wasn’t there. I wish it looked different. I need to clean this up. Stretch mark’s are gross.

I don’t like the way this looks so she probably doesn’t either. It’s so small. What are these? I wish this wasn’t there. I wish it looked different. I need to clean this up. Stretch mark’s are gross. I wish I had gotten hard. Why didn’t I? Because I masturbated earlier? Or because I’m thinking about it?

I was able to get hard, My critic kept saying why is this not possible when I’m about to have sex

My inner critic was saying how the erection wouldnt last and this exercise wont help. But I recognized how comfortable I am with the exercise.

Felt good and lead to going semi chub and then released to go soft.

I felt like because I was touching myself I should be getting hard, but only ever got to semi. It made me think what if next time I have sex the same thing happens.

Mix between that it should be getting hard, and telling me that this was not going to help my problem.

I kept thinking about how my flaccid penis was the root of all my anxiety. Honestly felt a bit of pity for myself which was an interesting feeling. Definitely made me realize I am putting too much pressure on myself.

Telling me that I’m not getting hard when I should be getting hard as I’m playing with my penis

No matter how much I told myself the point of the exercise was to to NOT get hard, my inner critic wanted that removal of pressure to “work” and cause me to get hard.

Small size.
You were successful in grtting erectiin most of the time, while others did it so easily…

Nothing really.

I need manscaping

Talking to Pedro. How it’s been a let down. How it needs to or I need to change mindset. Gave it compliments on the road thus far but its time for real change. Hahah

“You should be getting hard”
“A soft penis is small and unattractive. No woman would like to see it”

Certainly things that are closely tied to performance anxiety.

The critic said that I should be getting hard and that my penis is defective.

Touch it all you want. It’s not going to get hard

Was disappointed in my self to even have a soft penis