How do you plan to simmer?

I’m in a new relationship, so simmering is kind of naturally happening. But I’ve had an “ah-ha” moment during this course: I’ve always viewed simmering as a natural part of a new relationship, but with time it naturally fades. I realize now that I’ve neglected simmering in my long-term relationships, which in turn kills the intimacy. In future, I’ll make a point of working to keep the sexual chemistry alive, and simmering seems to be the ideal practice to do so.

I tend to simmer naturally as I’m a very sexually-minded & flirtatious person, I never knew about Simmering but turns out I’ve always done it regularly.
Examples with my current girlfriend include random sexts, physical touch both generally (stroking) or sexual (bum taps/squeezes), eye contact & sexual innuendos, etc

I already do this on a small scale but I plan to be less robotic and repetitive with the sweet things I say and show more passion when I summer

This excellent and exactly what we’ve been talking about at home !

Longer kisses and more meaningful texts

Start sending sexy texts a few days before seeing one of my partners for sex

Being more passionate when I greet them and say goodbye to them. That way when we’re not together we’re both thinking about when we can next see each other.

Send sexy texts to my wife and compliment her more often on how she looks.

Communicating verbally and physically in a more eager manner that I am excited to see and be with them.

Try to sext with each other and tell the wife how hot she is and beautiful on a daily basis.

Being more flirty over text throughout the day/week

I kind of do that already, but I will place more I intention towards it in the next coming days

Messaging to say I’m thinking about her sexually

I already do. I will just make an effort to do it more frequently and especially if my libido is feeling low. It’s easy to do it when you’re feeling in the mood but not as easy when you’re not.

I’m just start

I’m just entering into so going to start simmering by using fantasy

My partner and I have been simmering all the way long in our relation for over than two decades. It’s important and keeps the sex alive. But now I am having ED and trying my best via Mojo…this course is useful for those who don’t practice simmering…

Try the concept consciously rather than unconsciously.

Complimenting her more when we pass each other at home. We both work from home, have a lot of meetings etc so we scurry around in a hurry a lot. Sometimes we forget to pay each other compliments or have steamy kisses now and again. We also downloaded Snapchat again so we can send dirty photos even when we’re busy at work :wink:

I’ll have to think about this more. I already do some of this with my wife but after 15 years feels like there’s not as many casual turn ons