How do you keep the sexual flow going?

The majority of time my refactory period is quite long so I’m usually one and done as far as traditional intercourse goes so it’s always a trip downtown to lengthen the session, but more importantly make sure she has a great orgasm. Role playing and storytelling intensifies the moment incredibly and is usually very successful. Oddly I don’t engage in that during intercourse. Too many shortcomings to manage mentally.

Physical touch, pleasurable pain, fantasising

Laughter.
Kissing.
Touching.
Talking softly in the others ear.
Dual involvement in awkward activities.

Usually I like to switch to foreplay, this helps me get in touch with my body and hers. It helps pretty often , but doesn’t always work for making the anxiety go away.

Kissing for me

I do not use condoms due to not needing to, vasectomy and single partner, however i try to constantly talk myself out of my head and just imagine sexual scenarios in my head that we could get up to while in the moment. Some times this works however sometimes i break out of that cycle and move to the inner critic…

Kissing, touching

I think may be more focus on the guy and, patience

Trying to forget what I’m doing so that my inert critic doesn’t realise what’s happening and commenting on it. Laughter and having fun with it I’ve found and it not being so serious is a great way to de-escalate the situation for me and not feel pressured or stressed

Touching my partners ears, kissing their neck and lips, stimulating their genitals. It’s good to have the awareness now even though I’ve been keeping the flow going subconsciously in the past.

Kissing all over, not just lips. Oral pleasure, moving around her body, not staying stationary. Taking off all clothes in the beginning/middle of foreplay helps.

I struggle with this, my wife takes it as me not being attracted to her which worsens this, I have yet to find a good solution

I will keep the flow going by not only focusing on my partner’s pleasure, but prioritizing my own pleasure equally. Stay in my body.

Talking to my partner directly about the issue has relieved a lot of anxiety for me.

Condoms mess up my mind when I try to put it on because as soon as I touch my penis, the thought “She’s waiting. I hope it doesn’t get soft” kicks in, which is the reason why I avoid using one all together. My mind is very sensitive, and it doesn’t take much to break my concentration or trigger it

Being vocal, talking dirty to each sometimes helps me. I get rock hard when teasing and doing dirty talk over the phone or just having a dirty conversation in public. Sometimes it helps to keep it going on the bedroom

By asking to do the things I enjoy most, although sometimes this makes me feel selfish or boring because I might seem unwilling to do new things. It depends on the partner. I try to focus on the pure sensuality of the activities and focus on the present

Maintaining physical contact with my partner as I prepare for penetration or making the period of time between foreplay and penetration as short as possible

Proper preparation through communication would probably help, but I’m not sure I’ve ever quite worked out a good way

Kissing