How do you keep the sexual flow going?

Relax, my girlfriend is vey reassuring and doesn’t expect an erection all the time. Talk things over before and after.

touch and conversation can keep the flow going even when it isn’t going exactly to plan for us.

I don’t right now, but I think just being in the moment and getting out of my head try to use the breathing techniques to calm me down

Make the partner put on the condom is perfect for me!

Focus on other bodily sensations, focusing on making her feel good, and yah

Trying new things and new locations

Try to get out of my head and not focus on the end result, instead just experience the moment.

Blowjobs work wonderfuly

If I ever start to lose it, I communicate with my partner I need a break, and will focus on her. Touch her, go down on her, watch her masturbate. And then when I’m feeling less in my head and more turned on, I might start touching myself while she touches other parts of my body, and then transition to her giving me head, and build up from there

Change from penetration to oral sex and fingering

Sometimes I just need to take a break. I can get her off then, if we go walk the dogs or make dinner or something, I usually get horny.

Also talking about my fantasies seems to help, but my partner doesn’t always like it.

Or just taking some time to get myself hard manually while my partner touches me.

Focusing on smell really helps me for some reason.

Maybe asking my partner to shift focus away from me and to her would help.

Try to incorporate putting on a condom into the flow of foreplay. Let her play with you, let her put it on, admire her naked body, allow yourself to be turned on by her, don’t fumble into penetration, take things slow and deliberate, enjoy every moment that you have together.

Not exactly about sexual flow but a great condom tip is practice at home and have a “posh wank”. You can get good at putting on condoms without the pressure of a partner and you will also get used to the sensation of q condom, which can be a mood killer for guys

continuing foreplay until i’m extremely erect, however this doesn’t always end up with complete erection and can end up taking too long

I don’t know.

By building up towards 9.9/10 and trying to get comfortable with higher levels of arousal then relaxing

Lots of talk about what my partner and I want to do to eachother

Feeling her. And having her reciprocate that feeling

I usually can’t, then that affects the next time.

We don’t use condoms.