Have you ever told anyone that you have erection issues? How did they react?

Yes and they listened and were understanding. Itā€™s scarier in head.

Yes, told a close friend and they could relate with me.

Previous people Iā€™ve had sexual encounters. One friend I told I thought it was getting better but it didnā€™t. So Iā€™ve never told a friend the full extent

No, my past partner was kind of aware but at the time neither of us really knew anything about it.

My wife clearly knows. Iā€™ve told most of my friends at various times. None have said they have similar issues but they have been accepting and supportive. They know the stresses in my marriage so they say they get it

I told one of my best friends. He was very understanding and listened to my problem. Afterwards He also shared some simulair issues that He once steuggled with and told me He also knew others who had had the same problem as me. It felt very good to share my problem with a close friend. I should really tell some more i Think

I told one of my best friends. He was very understanding and listened to my problem. Afterwards He also shared some simulair issues that He once steuggled with and told me He also knew others who had had the same problem as me. It felt very good to share my problem with a close friend. I should really tell some more i Think.

I recently told a girl I was dating that had erection issues. She was super cool about it and didnā€™t act like it was a big deal or problem. We had a nice time and I was still nervous, but I viewed my erection issue as less of a problem for the night.

Yes, I told a friend and that have me the courage and motivation to tell my girl. And Iā€™m so thankful I did because she is so supportive of helping my find pleasure and taking care of me.

Yes, my partner. They were understanding and Iā€™m very grateful for that

My ex and my therapist. My ex was supportive, but it was clear that I had let my issues affect me to a point where I was no longer honest with that I did not feel comfortable, and that did not make things better. It got more sour and the issues grew and the whole thing kind of collapsed. Not ideal for sure. My therapist was supportive, but we havenā€™t spoken much about it.

Never told anyone and no longer have anyone to tell as my partner of 46 years now in a care home for the rest of his life so I canā€™t even enjoy the release of masturbation any more on my own and have absolutely no intention of seeking another partner.

Iā€™ve told partners before meeting with the. I say something like ā€œWell, know that at my age I may not always get it up - or cum - but itā€™ll be clear Iā€™m finding it all very pleasurable. Hope that will work for you.ā€ So far, all partners have been good with this and things have worked out.

I have discussed it mainly with male friends who have suffered themselves and it has come up in conversation. You realise just how many of is are effected by this. In terms of sexual partners have mentioned it but only after failing to get it up and just excuses to why thatā€™s happened but nothing too much on a meaningful level.

Iā€™ve told a couple very close friends and they were very understanding and let me talk through my problems. One even admitted to experiencing a similar issue before. It really allowed me to take a weight off and showed me that these types of conversations arenā€™t scary. Itā€™s better to be open with my issues with friends/partners who support me

Yes sexual partners and two friends. They all tended to be supportive.

I told my wife. She was not to concerned about it

Yes, to my current girlfriend. It became a regular occurrence when weā€™d try to have sex that I couldnā€™t get it up so weā€™ve had an open line of communication about this now. I still have a very hard time admitting it to myself, so the more that itā€™s discussed the better.

I told one partner and she was very receptive. We were hooking up and I was not able to get an erection, so I told her all about my situation. She comforted me and we still spent the night together.

Once they were super chill