Feels like the message isn’t getting through

I feel like my sex drive and my libido are there, but when it’s time to do it, I just feel like the signal from my brain to my dick telling it that it’s time to go to work just isn’t getting through.

4 Likes

I felt the same way about myself, except I never had anyone that I had a strong attraction and love for. I recently met someone that we started off being very open and communicating about our what’s, needs, desires, and what we don’t want. That openness made me feel more secure and even more excited to have her. Not sure if your situation is similar to mine, but that communication prior made a big difference for me

2 Likes

My erections improved drastically when I did this:
Tilt your hip forward and position it in line with your core/body. Test the posture by activating your glutes without contracting them too much. This will improve blood circulation to your penis and will allow full extension of it making it look even bigger and longer. Might be subjective but worked for me.

3 Likes

There is definitely something in it. My chiropractor has helped me in my journey. I had bad posture and some back issues in the area of spine and nervous system that control sexual function amongst others things. Worth looking into.
All the best mate.

1 Like