Evening the Playing Field

I’ve been with my girlfriend for just over 4 years and everything is great. However, I feel like we spend a lot of time on manual simulation for her as this is the easiest way to get her to orgasm. I deal with early climax issues, so this is how I stave off that issue, however, when she does go down on me which is infrequent, I don’t get anywhere close to cumming. Why would this be? And how can I encourage her to work on me slightly more often without seeming rude or demanding?

2 Likes

I think it will be important for you both and your relationship to start having conversations. It might seem awkward at first but if you can say it is because you care about her and this relationship, you want to be able to check how things are for both of you. 4 years is a long time and it is always helpful to check in with each other about all aspects of your relationship. Sex will just be part of this. Hopefully you will be able to ask each other what is working, what you might like more of and perhaps less of. Try to keep it light and fun. Set aside time - say 20 - 30 mins and see how it goes. Good luck!

2 Likes