Do you ever get anxious during sex? How does it affect you? (Part 1)

Yes, I get anxious…I get over excited and can’t last long. I use to be really good at sex. It affects me to the point of thinking/feeling that my significant other should just leave me.

Yes, it makes not be able to connect with my partner which makes the sex not as good

I get upset and embarrassed I don’t know what to tell my partner because she think it’s her when I know it’s me I just try to laugh of off and hope she doesn’t find someone else

Yes. Stresses me out.

I try to be present during sex, but I often find myself thinking about how it’s going and how I’ll perform.

I start to think that I should be as hard as the other guy. Or if I’m not hard enough then he won’t have fun or think I’m broken. Take my mind immediately to ejaculation to prove I have the capacity but that automatically removes me from the journey

Most definitely. It’s become sort of an endless loop. I will be in the moment enjoying it then the pesky thought of prior failure peaks it’s ugly head and it turns into pushing rope or just a failed attempt leaving me humiliated

Yes

Not anxious, frustrated I am very lucky, I have a understanding partner…

I recently broke up with a partner, and where I would say I could naturally go up now it seems it’s not intrested since I tried with a new partner

I often find myself getting sidetracked, not that I don’t want to engage with my partner or that I’m not attracted to them, but my brain focuses on minute details. Because of that, when I do have a clearer focus, it’s often on “Am I hard enough?” or “Am I as hard as my partner”, or “Am I going to lose focus?”, “Will my partner leave me because I can’t always get hard during sex/foreplay like every other partner before them?”, “Am I broken?” . It all is a rush of anxiety on top of my usual daily anxiety. 0/10 IGN.

Sometimes. I still feel like it is doing the last person I was with wrongly when really it is over and perfectly okay for me to be with other people

I didn’t have any problems until I dated a girl that was overwhelmingly beautiful by any standard. It was great at first, but she could be a bit demanding and I became very anxious to please. I could be very aroused and still struggle in bed to maintain, and she showed disappointment. But once it happened once it was in my head and that anxiety is always there

Hi

I recently always think it’s going to not stay hard again.

Find it harder getting an erection at the beginning

I’m thinking about if my partner is enjoying it and if I think they aren’t I get anxious and worried

Yes. Once it hits my head it’s a wrap.

Yes. Anxiousness about getting an erection and maintaining it. When it happens, I tend to shy away from sex.

Definitely. I want to please my partner but end up not enjoying it myself